Monday, August 13, 2007

Omg it's only 5 days away

I can't believe that I am leaving this Saturday on my trip, the time has flown really and now I am getting a bit excited. I will shopping in Singapore on Sunday so hopefully I will pick up some nice things and then we arrive in England on Monday morning, well that is Monday morning there time. I hope the weather is nice there. Anyway, while I'm away I am hoping to update my blog a couple of times a week with any luck. Take care everyone and don't forget to leave me a message in my comments as I will be missing everyone heaps.

Hugs
Gypsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Anniki Designs said...

Hey Gypsy...if I don't "talk" to you beforehand...hope you have a wonderful time away!!

August 15, 2007 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home