Friday, August 3, 2007

Pay It Forward

What an awesome idea this is. I found out about this via Maz's, Mel's and Jodie's blogs.

Here are the rules:
The first three people to comment here (who would like to be involved in the Pay It Forward Challenge) will receive a handmade gift from me. All you have to do is keep the fun challenge going by agreeing to create three handmade gifts for three more people...SO, if you would like a gift hand made by me, just be one of the first 3 to pop in a comment!! :)

EASY PEASY! So if you would like to join in, add your comment, the first 3 get a handmade gift from me, and then you post the same thing on your blog (just copy and paste the rules)and keep paying it forward.

Please comment!!

Hugs
Gypsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Heids xx said...

Hi gyps,
I think this is such a wonderful idea! I can't believe I can't see comments galore here! lol. I LOVE your work!!!

Much luv
Heids xx

August 4, 2007 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Jirya said...

A very good idea...I'm in!!

It's such a nice idea - Pay it Forward.

I believe there is a book and also a movie based on paying forward good deeds...we should look it up sometime :)

*hugs*
Jirya

August 7, 2007 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home