Monday, July 9, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

I've been tagged, by Chelle!

Here's the deal:
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random (... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

Here are my 8 random facts...

1. My absolute favourite show is Grey's Anatomy.

2. I have one sister who is younger than me called Julie.

3. I never owned a bicycle as a kid.

4. I was picked on in High School because I was the tiniest.

5. I thrive on making new friends.

6. I was made in England and had free passage to Australia.

7. I returned to England when I was 12 with my Dad but haven't been back since.

8. I drove a manual car right up til I was 40 and then thought bugger it, I'm taking the easy way from now on and bought an automatic.

There you go, there's 8 random facts about me!

1. Crazymumm
2. Miss Cropalot
3. Kata
4. Cropinmad
4. LissyK
5. nwolfe
6. nmpomeroy
7. Kebab
8. Webgod

Hugs
Gypsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home