Sunday, July 8, 2007

Very Exciting Day...

Today I finally get to meet my new friend Mary and her family who have emmigrated from England, very brave move I thought as they have no family or friends here.

I meet her on the internet through researching my family tree, she actually has the same maiden name as me. Mary was very helpful when I was having trouble finding details of my Grandfather's birth in Scotland.

She has been in Australia for only about 3 weeks and this will be the very first time I meet her. I have spoken to her on the phone a few times and we seem to get on very well.

Well I'll go now and finish tidying my house in preparation for my guest.

Hugs
Gypsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

That's exciting, having an OS visitor! have you met her IRL before? or is this the first time?

Have fun with Mary while she's here.

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details!

Chelle Xx

July 7, 2007 at 7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Gypsy... a cyberfriend all the way from England has to be rather super to finally meet... but I would be so nervous as well xx Hope you have a load to talk about and love each other on sight xx

July 21, 2007 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home