Sunday, July 22, 2007

Disaster hit over the weekend....

After a great night out at the Christina Aguilera Concert I came home on Sunday morning only to find that my forum had lost all of it's date from July.

The hosts of the forum website were upgrading there server and in the middle of it they had a hard drive crash and when they tried to load the backup all of the information was corrupt so as a result many many hours of hard work was lost.

Well you could imagine how upset I was, going from 51 members when I left right back to 21 members, I thought my world had collapsed. A little dramatic I know but I was really tired and wasn't really in the mood to reconstruct everything.

I am slowly getting there though and things are getting back to normal with some of my members starting to return.

So if anyone is reading my blog, please go and rejoin and help support a friend.

After all I have built this site for the many friends that I have made already through other forums and places that I have visited.

Hope it all comes back together soon.

Hugs
Gypsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home