Friday, July 13, 2007

Finally, she's having her operation...

Today my sister is finally having her operation. For those of you who don't know, my sister is trying to have a baby with her new man and is having trouble. She has a layer of skin that has grown over the entrance to her cervix and this is preventing from falling pregnant. So today, she is having an operation to unblock it.

So everyone keep there fingers crossed that I could become an Auntie in the not to distant future. I so want to be a Auntie and for my mother to be a Grandmother.

Infertility effects so many!!!

UPDATE: Well she had her operation and that went fine but now she needs to have another operation as she has blocked tubes. Argh, I don't think that I will ever be an Auntie.

Hugs Gypsy





3 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Hayes said...

awwww BIG hugs, and I wish your sister the very best of luck!! :)

July 18, 2007 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Melanie H said...

I wish her all the best with her second operation.

I too suffered from infertility but mine is due to PolyCystic Ovaries.

July 26, 2007 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Heids xx said...

I can't believe I missed this post gyps! sorry!

I wish all the best for your sister..!!

thinking of you both!

Luv much
Heids xx

August 10, 2007 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home