Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I swear some men just don't think....

Just a bit of a rant today.

Here I am going off to England in just 4 days time, so I plan to spend the day ironing all of my things that I want to take away and I go to get my iron out and it's gone. Well I ring up my husband to say I have misplaced the iron and has he seen it and he tells me "yes I have taken it to work". So I hit the roof of all days to take my iron, so he tells me "just go and buy another one" like I have the time to do that and what is he doing taking my $200.00 iron to an industrial site to iron heaven knows what. Omg men, they just don't think.

Hugs
Gypsy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT THE???

Silly men!!

I have a feeling that my little handmade gift wont arrive before you go (its still being stitched!!) PM me if you want me to hold off sending or shall I just pop it in the mailbox anyways??

You must be getting excited, hope you holiday is fabulous!!

Maz
xxx

August 14, 2007 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home