Monday, August 27, 2007

Big night out....

I have a hangover today as I had a big night out on the town last night. We went into Wakefield on a pub crawl as such, I couldn't tell you where I went but I can tell you that it was mad. I have never seen so many people and they were all very intoxicated and having a very good time. But I have a bit of a headache this morning.

I have been spending heaps of money and doing lots of shopping. All I seem to be doing is walking everywhere as you really don't want to drive here as there is so much traffic.

I will be going to London next week and then to a place called Derbyshire where I will be doing some research for my Family Tree.

So I will catch up again soon.

Hugs
Gypsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home