Thursday, July 5, 2007

Not much happening at all....

I went and had coffee with a friend today and dragged poor Jess along, she was bored out of her brain especially when my friend Kel wanted to go shopping. Kellie is the biggest shopaholic, she even bores me walking in and out of every shop. I have to say that Jess was so good though, she didn't even complain once.

When we came home I wasn't really in the mood for Scrapbooking so have spent the afternoon flitting from one forum to another while Jess is busy being creative. I swear she has done more scrapbooking than me this holiday's.

That's about it from me, not really much happening at all.

Hugs
Gypsy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh, hope you get your mojo back soon gyps! love to see some more of your beautiful work soon!

July 5, 2007 at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home