Monday, January 7, 2008

Gallery 12 ~ 52 week photo challenge...

I have just found this fantastic new blog called Gallery 12 and it is so inspiring. It is a blog with 12 very talented amatuer photographers who have challenged each other to take one photo a week for 52 weeks and the photo's that they are coming up with are brilliant.

We all know though that there are some amazing Scrapbook photographers out there and they are all everyday women who love the art and love there camera's.

If you get a minute check it out, I'm sure you will want to tune in every week too.

I was so impressed with this challenge that we have decided to do it at Scrapchat as well. We are just going to run it a week behind and stick with the same themes.

We are just doing it for a bit of fun and hopefully it will inspire us all to take that extra special shoot.

I will post my week one pic. here on Sunday.

Anyway that's it for now, don't forget to check out those sites.

Hugs
Gypsy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gypsie!
WOW what can I say - other than that! Gallery 12 is my little brain child and it really made my day to see that you've picked it up as a challenge too - and your group of friends. I'll be checking in at your blog weekly to see your photos and watch as your portfolio of beautiful images grows too! It's so nice to know that other's may find this ride invigorating too. It's only week 2, but we're all totally hyped for the challenges ahead! Giddyup!!!

January 7, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home