Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First months kit images uploaded....

Well it was so exciting to upload my first months kit layouts for my DT position at Making Memories For You. I waited with anticipation to see the reaction and I am quite pleased to say that it was a good one.

If you want to take a look just follow the link to the Making Memories For You Blog listed in my links section.

Congratulations to all the other DT members on doing such a fantastic job with there kits as well.

This has been a very busy time for me with getting Scrapchat up and running with the new version of PHPBB3, the new year and getting ready for the first month as a DT member.

Scrapchat is looking fantastic and I love the new version with lots of new and exciting features. I hope everyone else is enjoying it too.

Well thats about it for me for now.

Oh one layout that I can post here as I have used elements other then what is was provided in my kit is this one.


This kit was provided to the MM4U Digi DT for January by Di Hickman and the kit is called "Diva". You will find a link to Di's blog in my list of Rockin Blogs.

Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year and I hope that there a lots of great things to come in 2008.

Hugs Gypsyangel

4 Comments:

Blogger Lexie said...

Hi Gypsy

Just had a look see at the DT work, great stuff!

Love the photo of you too!

January 2, 2008 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Yay Gyps...off to MM4U to check it out! Love the P!Nk LO!

January 2, 2008 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

hey girl!!!! i love love this page and that is a wicked pick of pink in concert!! you lucky duck!!! ill add you to my blog list too k...awsome!

January 2, 2008 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger gypsyangel said...

The pic was actually taken by my good friend Scrapmanda who was truly lucky being in the MOSH PIT with her daughter and Lexie who is truly lucky since silly me was the one who sold her the tickets so I could have seated tickets because I thought I was to old for the MOSH PIT. LOL.

January 3, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home