Sunday, January 6, 2008

Powerscrap Sunday


Today Miss Cropalot hosted a Powerscrap challenge at Scrapchat, it was so much fun. Really doesn't give you time to think about what it is that you are going to do as you need to have your photo printed, layout put together then photograph your layout all within a 3 1/2 hours time frame. It usually takes me at least 3 hours just to think about what it is that I am going to do. Anyway all in all it didn't turn out to bad except I felt it was a little unfinished so here is what I came up with:-


The challenge was to hand cut a title out of patterned paper.


Here is what I did to it after the challenge finished.


2 Comments:

Blogger Heids xx said...

OMG gypsy!!! I liked it before but WOWSERS!!! Love it babe!!! 'mud princess' sooooo cool!!!! well done huN!!

January 7, 2008 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Heids xx said...

WOWSERS!!! gypsy, this is BRILLIANT! I just love it!! the extra touches are PERFECT!!! well done babe!!

January 7, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home