Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm launching my new Gallery next week...

I am so excited because I have been working so hard on the forum changeover and it has been so time consuming but at the same time I have been working on a new Gallery for Scrapchat and I think it's almost ready. I can't wait as there will be no more looking through the Showcase Thread to find that lo that Lynnie did or the one that Chelle did if you know what I mean.

You will now be able to click on there name and bring up all of there lo's with the click of a button.

It should be ready on Monday so keep your fingers crossed.

Wish me luck.

Hugs
Gypsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Woohoo...this is getting exciting!!
How many sleeps? LOL

December 1, 2007 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home