Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I've been picked for a DT

I was so flattered when Frankie from Making Memories For You asked me if I would submit for her DT and didn't think for a minute that I would actually be chosen. So here I am now I have been chosen to be on a DT for my Digi work.

I am a little nervous but also a little excited as this is going to be a whole new experience for me.

Sandyb arrive from Melbourne yesterday, it is going to be so great to actually meet her at our Christmas get together on Saturday at Lexie's place. I am so looking forward to it.

Well that's all of my news for today.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Christmas.

Hugs
Gypsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Lexie said...

Woohoo Gypsy. Congratulations, your Digi work is fab.

Thoroughly deserved!

December 19, 2007 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Lexie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 19, 2007 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

A HUGE congrats Gyps....you'll have a ball and can't wait to see more of your work!

December 21, 2007 at 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home