Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Almost there.....

If you read my blog regular you would have noticed that while I was away in England I lost my template and I loved that template so I desperately wanted it back. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get it back and working properly so I decided to build my own using componets of the old and although it doesn't look exactly the same I would say it was pretty darn close.

So slowly getting my blog back to the way it was but it certainly takes alot of time and effort as I have no idea how to build a html. So off I went in search and found some excellent tutorials. Alot of it has been trial and error but I think it is going ok.

Word of warning though, if you decide to build your own template whatever you do don't forget to save it so it can be reinstalled if there are any hiccups.

Anyway, what do you think????

Happy surfing.

Hugs
Gypsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home