Monday, December 24, 2007

Lovely time catching up with the girls.

We all had a great time catching up with all the girls from Scrapchat on Saturday. Our lovely host Lexie (aka Karen) did a fabulous job of catering our lovely christmas lunch.

It was so nice to finally meet Sandyb from Melbourne who was visiting with her family here in Queensland.

I also got to meet 3 masters Cassandra, Leanne & Lu. It so good to look at there work in real life, now that I have seen it I have realised that the magazines just don't do it justice.

Here is a group shot from the day.


Let me take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a fantastic christmas, I hope that you and your families stay safe and I hope that you have an even better new year.

May 2008 be a year full of prosperity, joy and happiness.

Best wishes and big hugs

Gypsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home