Sunday, December 9, 2007

Haven't been blogged lately...

I have been to bothered to blog lately, you know how it is at this time of the year, everything seems a little ho hum if you know what I mean. It is getting busier every day with the lead up to christmas so I really can't wait for it all to just be over.

Anyway, here are a couple of layouts I have done recently.

This one was a scrap challenge at scrapchat and was completed for the lovely Ali12.

It is a beautiful pic of one of the sunsets from her family fijian holiday.

I was very happy with the way it turned out considering that it looks nothing like the way I was originally going to do it.

I am so glad that I chose the green for the background instead of the original colour of orange.

I think the orange would of actually taken away from the photo instead of enhancing it.

I hope you like it.

Here is another challenge from Scrapchat it was a sponsored challenge by the lovely Kareng from Scrapbook N Bits. Unfortunately I couldn't have my layout voted on but the beautiful chelle won the votes and the $20.00 gift voucher that Karen was offering.

Here is a layout that I did of my gorgeous sister and her bf Matt.


Here is another Christmas layout, this time I have done a digi layout using the Christmas Kit from Peppermint Creative.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home