Monday, November 5, 2007

Been Digi Scrapping again...

I've been doing a little bit of Digi Scrapping again using the free Twinkle Toes Kit from Peppermint Creative. I have also used a little robot graphic which I found in my Photoshop Elements 5.0 program.

This is a photo of my godson Jack, taken when he was only 1 year old. Jack is now a healthy 4 year old after being diagnosed with Cancer at the age of only 3 months.


He is doing just fine and is passing his annual checkups with flying colours.




Here's one of Chelle taken at Scrapmanda's Girls Night In. The kit is from Cottage Arts



Here's one of my Grandma, god bless her. She turns 88 next year.



4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

LOVE IT...Actually I love them, all! Awesome work!! :)

Chelle Xx

November 6, 2007 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Lexie said...

Love them, the Robot is soo cute!

November 7, 2007 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Heids xx said...

Oh wow!! you have been busy! Your work is DIVINE!!!!!

November 11, 2007 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Vjbradford said...

Great LOs Gypsy - especially love the one of Chelle!

Ness.

November 13, 2007 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home